If you are renting a car in another country,
you may need an International Driving Permit.

Car in Europe

In some cases this permit must be shown to the rental car agency, in other cases it is only
needed in the event of a traffic accident or violation. Either way, CIBT can answer your
questions or issue the permits.


8280 Greensboro Drive, Suite 500
McLean, VA 22120

Phone: 800-577-2428