Experience Southern re-imagined at The Dewberry. Fine finishes and distinctive contemporary design form the backdrop to the thoughtful details that have been curated for each of the 155 rooms and suites at The Dewberry.
Located less than two miles from The Citadel, all accommodations enjoy the picturesque views of Marion Square, the Arthur Ravenel, Jr. Bridge, The Charleston Harbor, Wragg Square and the numerous enchanting church steeples that coined Charleston the nickname “The Holy City”.
Guests will enjoy world-class service, handcrafted signature treatments at The Spa, a unique fusion of classical French and traditional Southern fare from the restaurant at Henrietta’s and the bespoke brass bar with a celebrated stirred cocktail program in The Living Room.
- 155 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- In-room safes
- Irish terry bathrobes and slippers
- Valet parking (fee applies)
- Complimentary fitness center
- Complimentary rental of Dewberry Cruisers
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Shuttle service available (fee applies)
- The Dewberry Spa - a full-service spa
- Henrietta's Southern Brasserie serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, weekend brunch
- The Living Room serving afternoon tea, small plates, stirred cocktails
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Clefs D'Oro concierge service
- The Fieldshops by Garden & Gun
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish