The Residence Inn New York the Bronx at Metro Center Atrium is the first branded hotel in the Bronx. Conveniently located in the Hutchinson Metro Center Atrium, this brand-new hotel is walking distance from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
The Atrium is also home to numerous restaurants and services such as Applebee's, Dunkin' Donuts, Tatiana Day Spa & Salon, and the Atrium Café - all which will provide hotel guests with discounts.
Extended-stay travelers and weekenders alike will appreciate the comfort and functionality of 125 stylish guest rooms and suites, each of which includes a separate living and work area and a fully equipped kitchen. All guests receive a full, hot breakfast buffet daily, The Mix (Mon-Wed), complimentary parking, and free wireless internet access.
In addition to being located next to Albert Einstein College of Medicine, the Residence Inn by Marriott is near The Bronx Zoo, New York Botanical Garden, historical Arthur Avenue, Yankee Stadium, and City Island.
It's better in the Bronx - Come join us at Residence Inn New York The Bronx at Metro Center Atrium and see why.
- 125 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary parking
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet
- The Mix light fare and cocktails (Mon - Wed evenings)
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Self-serve and valet laundry service available
- Grocery shopping service
- Complimentary coffee/tea service in lobby
- Patio with fire pit and BBQ grills
- Lobby Market
- Lounge and bar
- Discounts available at many area establishments including Dunkin' Donuts, Applebee's, LA Fitness, Tatiana Day Spa & Salon, The Atrium Café
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish