Our Hyatt Regency Fairfax is conveniently located only 6 miles to GMU’s EagleBank Arena, 9 miles from Dulles International Airport, and 17 miles from the nation’s capital and surrounding attractions. You will find us easily accessible from I-66 and the Fairfax County Parkway, yet nestled in a park-like setting without all the city traffic and chaos.
Our AAA Three Diamond, Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence award-winning, full-service hotel offers 316 suite-sized guest rooms featuring Hyatt Grand Beds, 32” flat screen televisions, iHome alarm clocks, complimentary Wi-fi internet, coffee makers and mini refrigerators…keeping you connected with all the comforts of home.
We are excited to feature over 14,000 square feet of well-appointed indoor/outdoor function space for those important conferences and special occasions. Our NoVa Grill & NoVa Bar are perfect for indulging your culinary senses and networking with colleagues. Or simply relax with family and friends in our towering Atrium Lobby and refreshing Garden Terrace.
Within walking distance of over 50 popular shops, eateries and salons, we also provide a complimentary shuttle within a three mile radius. Just minutes away from Manassas Battlefield Park, the Smithsonian Udvar-Hazy Air & Space Museum and countless Northern Virginia wineries, you will see why Hyatt Regency Fairfax is a top pick for meeting planners and leisure travelers alike.
- 316 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary shuttle service to Vienna Metro and within 3 miles of hotel
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Indoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Self-serve and valet laundry service available
- NoVa Grill serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- NoVa Market offers coffee, salads, hot & cold sandwiches, pastries
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish