The Capitol Hill Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the Capitol Hill Historic District, just a short walk away from Washington's most important sites, including the Capitol, Library of Congress, US House of Representatives' buildings and the National Mall. The hotel is a block away from the Metro, restaurants and bars, boutique shops, art galleries and a few minutes from the Union Station.
Matched by distinct style and chic modernity, the boutique hotel offers 153 spacious and well-appointed guest rooms and more than 2,000 square feet of meeting and event spaces, everything you need whether for business or leisure, a quick getaway or an extended stay.
Take advantage of our University Rate and save 15% off our best available rate. At the Capitol Hill Hotel you will enjoy complimentary deluxe Continental breakfast daily (or "grab and go” if you prefer), complimentary Wi-fi in all suites, use of our 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center and an evening wine reception (Monday - Thursdays from 5-6pm).
- 153 non-smoking guest suites
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Kitchenette or kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker
- Safe deposit box
- iPod docking stations with Bluetooth
- Complimentary expanded Continental breakfast buffet
- Complimentary wine hour (Mon - Thu)
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Self-service and valet laundry service available
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Valet parking (fee applies)
- On-site ATM
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, Ukrainian, Amharic, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Polish, Russian, Bengali