Escape to a luxurious urban resort, five minutes from Georgetown University, but directly on the banks of the Potomac River.
The legendary Watergate Hotel will redefine luxury with state-of-the-art technology and every modern convenience in a posh, sophisticated setting. A vision of mid-century modern architecture, this American icon has been restored to its glamorous past following an extensive $155 million renovation that reconstructed all guest rooms and suites to accommodate the modern day traveler.
A swanky whiskey lounge, two signature restaurants, and a breathtaking rooftop bar with unrivaled views of the Washington, D.C., skyline ensure plenty of fun can be had when class is out.
- 336 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- App-based room and reservation control system
- LaBottega and Red Flower bath products
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour business center
- Valet laundry service available
- Indoor heated pool and whirlpool
- World-class spa
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese